Beijing Botanical Gardens

Spring Is Finally Here!

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

Friday, April 20, the Carman family went on an outing to the Beijing Botanical Gardens. We had a lovely time! There were so many tulips out and blooming. It reminded me of the many trips to Pella, Iowa for the Tulip Festival that my family used to go to - good times! The cherry blossoms where out as well - I really liked the dark pink ones. But I think my favorite thing was walking through the lilac garden. It smelled so wonderful! We also visited the conservatory which is the tropical greenhouse. There, they had orchids (Anna's Chinese name), cacti and other beautiful plants that I don't know the names of. I encourage you all to get outside and enjoy the beauties of spring!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful pics!