Joy Like A Child

When was the last time that you got up on some one's feet and "flew"? Or just went outside and started laughing at a dog or a bird? How about finding the joy in sliding down a slide or racing someone? It probably has been a long time for most of us. (probably because we are too big to be able to do any of those things)

Sometimes we can be dragged down by all the things in our lives . . . bills, appointments, sickness . . . . The Book tells us to have fth like a child, why not find joy like a child. "Rejoice in Him always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" It also says to find joy in every circumstance as you face trails of many kinds.

As many things seem to go wrong in my life I look at this happy face and listen to her sweet silly laugh and I say . . . "I want that." I can have that, we all can have that. Find the joy in small silly things, enjoy the beautiful creation, laugh and smile together. Be like a child and have great joy!
"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit drys up the bones."


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

anna is soooo cute! :)
thanks for this post...
love to you - our thoughts are with you.
b.