Spring is coming . . .

The weather is turning from cold to warm and sunny. Last weekend it was cold enough that we had to wear our winter hats, coats and gloves. It was cold, wet and damp. I was getting depressed fearing that the warm weather would never come. Today, to my great pleasure, it was warm enough I didn't even need a coat. The wind is still blowing pretty strong but it is not bitter cold any more. Anna & I went to beach today and were able to enjoying the shinning sun and the blue sky. Soon the flowers will begin to bloom!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found your site through a post you made on alloexpat.com... I tried to send you an e-mail regarding having a baby in China to jalopyhead@gmail.com but it came back to me. I have now e-mailed you at both yahoo and hotmail in the hope that one of them actuall reaches you! If neither of these are correct, would you mind giving me a more current e-mail address?!
I realize that I am a complete stranger, but I would really appreciate it!
Thanks,
Lauren
laurenpark@ou.edu